We have all the resources you'll need to ensure there are no surprises, we are your committed and reliable partner in applying for all event permits and liquor licences in the Western Cape.
Our event permits bureau will advise as to what requirements need to be met to obtain an event permit, and will ensure that all necessary documentation is gathered.
Please let us know what your requirements are below.
The form will scroll down inside the frame and may take 10 min to complete.
An event permit will require some or all of the following:·
- Indemnity form
- Detailed event programme
- Layout of event
- Transport management plan
- Emergency management plan
- COA for vendors and caterers
- Health requirements
- Service requirements
- Events communication plan
- Environmental protection plan
- Community participation plan
- Signed letters of consent from all involved parties
- LUM application
- BDM application
- Noise exemption application
- Temporary signage application